We try to respect photo ownership, copyright, and licensing. Therefore, we should only use permitted photos and we should add attributions where possible.
Identify a permitted photo in Google
- In Google, search for a term such as “lausanne suisse”.
- In the search results, click the Images tab.
- On Google images, click Search Tools.
- Select Usage rights > Labeled for reuse.
- Click an image.
- Click Visit Page.
- Review the copyright or licensing information.
More needs to be written here, but this is a start.
Some other sources of reusable images are: