Practitioner and Trainer Listings
If you are a certified HEN Practitioner or Trainer, you are welcome to appear in the practitioner or trainer directories.
Please email us with the following information:
- Your full name
- Contact information: email address, phone number, or website
- Your level of experience with HEN: Senior Trainer, Trainer, Teacher, Trainee Teacher, Teaching Assistant, or Practitioner.
- The name of the the trainers or teachers you studied with and when you studied with them.
We will contact the trainer or teacher to verify your certification.
- A short description of yourself and your work.
If you don’t want to add this now you can always do it later.
- A photo that is at least 180px wide and 180px high.
To see how it’s done, see Add a Practitioner.
Upcoming Events Listings
We welcome listings for the Upcoming Events page from any trainer in the Hakomi Education Network.
Please send the following info for each event:
- Purpose / Title: “Hakomi Training”, “Hakomi Circles”, or similar
- Location: City and country
- Website where people can learn more
If you’d like to be able to update your events yourself, we can share the Google Calendar with you.
To see how it’s done, see Add an Upcoming Event.
For each event, please send a photo that is:
- at least 750px wide
- license free – either you took the photo or it is open for use
After an event is posted, it:
- Remains in the What’s New page forever.
- Stops appearing on the home page and Featured Events page when the event is over. (We have to remember do this manually, so it’s not 100% perfect.)
To see how it’s done, see Add a Featured Event.